Geographical location of the parachute centre:
We are essentially on the Gap-Tallard aerodrome.
Only 1 h 45 from Marseille and Grenoble, our region offers an extraordinary ensolleillement that allows us to skydive a maximum in the year. We are closed only from late November to early March.
To get there:
The Gap - Tallard aerodrome is located in the commune of Tallard 12 km South-South-West of Gap in the Hautes-Alpes.
Address: House of air, 05130 Tallard
A few routes:
- Join A55 (the coastal highway management Fos, Martigues, Aix en Porvence, Lyon) and continue on 12.0 km
- Join A7/E714 (Autoroute du Soleil, Direction Avignon Lyon) and continue for 4.8 km
- Take right A51/E712 (Highway of the Val de Durance direction Aix en Provence Nice) and continue on 20.1 km
- Turn right on 296 (Gap Digne les Bains) and continue 133.1 km
- At the roundabout, take right N85 (Gap Briançon Tallard) and continue on 1.9 km at the roundabout, turn right and continue on 233 m and you are arrived!
- Join A6a/E05 (the direction Evry Lyon motorway) and continue for 297.3 km
- Turn right on A6/E15/E21 (motorway of the Sun) towards Geneva Lyon and continue 129.3 km
- Continue right (bypass de Lyon) (A46 Marseille Grenoble Geneva, Lyon Est) and continue on 18.3 km
- Turn right onto A432 and continue on 32.9 km
- Join A43/E70/E711 (Chambery Grenoble) and continue on 27.6 km
- Join A48/E711 (Valencia Grenoble) and continue for 52.0 km
- Continue straight (Cote d'Azur, Grenoble centre Chambéry) and continue on 38.7 km
- At the roundabout, continue right D1075 and 59.9 km, follow Sisteron
- Turn left and continue on 215 m
- Turn left and continue for 3.7 km (Direction Veynes)
- Turn left (D994a) and continue on 4.2 km (Direction Veynes)
- At the roundabout, continue right Commandant Dumont Avenue and continue on 215 m
- At the roundabout, continue right Commandant Dumont Avenue and continue on 16.9 km (St. Andrew)
- Turn right and continue for 7.9 km (Direction Gap)
- At the roundabout, take the right road of Eyssagnieres and continue on 328 m
- At the roundabout, continue right D291 and continue on 28 m
- Turn right onto Avenue de Provence and continue 9.0 km (towards Sisteron)
- At the roundabout, turn left and continue on 293 m and you've arrived!
Here is a selection of accommodation for various budgets near the airfield:
The Residencial and Cape offers 2 styles of accommodation according to your budget. It has its swimming pool and its restaurant, on the airfield even, therefore not need car once on-site.
Tarad offers chalets that can accommodate up to 6 people for a single fee of 50 euros per night, which is very interesting for groups. Barbecue, swimming pool are self-service, and cottages located on the airfield.
much appreciated for its restaurant, the micannelle offers cheap rooms for one or 2 people.